Getting reliable Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home can be a little frustrating. The Asus Lyra AC2200 mesh setup aims to make this a problem of the past. The Asus lyra hub connects with each other wirelessly. The mesh wifi system is designed in such a way to blanket your home network with seamless wireless connectivity. This guide will explain to you some simple steps for Asus lyra mesh router setup.
How to setup Asus Lyra ac2200 Mesh System?
You can complete the Asus lyra AC2200 mesh setup using lyra app and even via the web interface. you can learn some simple steps to set up Asus lyra wifi mesh system.
Asus Lyra Setup via Lyra APP
Asus lyra app is available for both the iOS and android. You can download the app from the Play Store or App Store of your mobile device.
- First and foremost, identify the primary lyra hub. Click on the blue start button.
- Take an Ethernet cable and connect its one end into the port of lyra hub.
- Connect the other end of the Ethernet cable into the modem.
- Plug the power adapter into the power cord of lyra.
- Plug the adapter into a wall outlet.
- Wait for the LED to turn into white.
- Open the lyra app and click ok to agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click on the ‘Start’ icon.
- Tap ‘Next’
- The app will now search for your lyra. Once it is found, click ‘next’
- Now, you need to create an Asus AC2200 lyra mesh wifi login account.
- Provide the username and password and then tap confirm.
- Now, you need to select the location where you want to place your lyra
- In the next step, you need to connect your lyra to internet and setup a wifi network. Click ‘continue’
- Create a wifi network by providing wifi network name and password, and then tap ‘Next’
- Your Asus lyra primary hub is now set up.
- If you want to add more hub, you can follow the on-screen instructions on the app.
These were the steps required for Asus lyra setup via lyra app.
Asus Lyra AC2200 Mesh Setup via web browser
To know how to setup Asus lyra ac2200 mesh system using a web browser, follow these simple and easy steps.
- Plug in your lyra and wait for the LED to show white light.
- Connect the lyra hub to modem by using an Ethernet cable.
- Now, connect your lyra hub to computer, wirelessly.
- Go to router.asus.com to enter into web GUI.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click create a new lyra network.
- Now, you need to create an admin username and password, and then tap ‘next’
- Select your internet connection type.
- Create a wifi network name and password for your lyra network.
- You will see a blue LED blinking on the lyra hub.
How to reset Asus AC2200 lyra hub?
At any point during or after you complete the Asus lyra mesh router setup if you encounter any issue, you can perform the reset process.
Resetting the asus lyra will remove all the configured settings and it will also remove the lyra mesh wifi network. Follow these simple steps to reset the device:
- Locate the reset button on lyra hub.
- Press it by using a sharp object until the LED shows orange light.
- Wait for the device to go through a sequence of different colors.
- The lyra hub will now turn to solid white.
To know more details on Asus lyra ac2200 mesh setup, you can reach to our technical team and take their help. Call them on their toll-free number.