If you are a gamer and need high internet speed for your game related applications then Asus RT-AC5300 is a best choice for you. This article is all about Asus RT-AC5300 login and setup process.
Asus has developed this router especially for game lovers which come with advanced technology and many unique features. One of the fantastic features of the Asus RT-AC5300 is that it comes with a mobile phone app that allows you to manage your router or home network remotely.
The process of Asus rt-ac5300 setup is pretty fast and straightforward. All you need to do is plug it in the power outlet then connect it to your wireless device such as PC, laptop etc. to open the Asus network that has been discovered. Once this router has been set up, you can easily access the router’s settings interface by accessing Asus router login page. In order to know the complete process for Asus RT-AC5300 login and setup process keep following the article.
Asus rt-ac5300 Hardware setup:
- You can use either wired or wireless connection to set up your Asus RT-AC5300.
- In order to avoid possible setup problems, it is recommended to utilize a wired connection.
- You can use an Ethernet cable to connect the router’s LAN port to the port of your PC.
- Similarly, connect the router’s WAN port to the port of the modem.
- Plug in the devices to the power outlet and then switch on.
Logging into the Asus RT-AC5300 Web GUI:
The Asus RT-AC5300 comes with user-friendly web graphical user interface (GUI) that allows you to easily configure its various features through a web browser such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Google Chrome. Follow the steps to login to your Asus device:
- 1. Open a web browser & enter the wireless router’s default address i.e. http://router.asus.com.
- 2. Next, on the Asus router login page, type in the default user name (admin) and password (admin).
- 3. Now you can access the router’s web management page to configure various settings. If you have any doubt related to login process then you can dial our toll-free no to contact our technical experts.
Asus rt-ac5300 setup:
- 1. Once you get in to the Asus RT-AC5300 Web GUI, it will redirect you to the quick internet setup (QIS) page.
- 2. Now choose your “Internet Connection type”. If your connection type is Dynamic IP, PPPoE, PPTP and L2TP then your router will detect it automatically.
- 3. Next, your Internet and wireless settings will display that you can configure as per your need.
- 4. After you complete the Asus rt-ac5300 setup, you can connect your computer or other smart devices to your wireless network. If you want to know how to connect to your wifi network then dial our toll-free no
We hope that this article helped you to know the Asus RT-AC5300 login and setup process. In case you face any issue while attempting to set up the connection, don’t worry. Call us on our Toll-Free number our technicians will guide you in the best possible way to resolve your issue.