The Asus RT-AC66U router is dual-band router which is offering 802.11ac Wi-Fi, combining 2.4GHz/5GHz bands for a 1.75Gbps bandwidth. Its USB integration allows it to act as a multitasking device with server capabilities. By accessing the Asus RT-AC66U setup or quick internet setup page, you can configure the various features of this router. Keep going through the entire blog to know the process for Asus RT-AC66U login and setup.
How to access the Asus router?
- Make sure all the cables attached to the Asus RT-AC66U router are plugged in and firmly inserted.
- You need to ensure that your router is powered on and connected to the PC either wired or wirelessly. If your PC connects to the router using a cable, Router’s web login page automatically opens when you launch your web browser.
- If your PC connects to the router wirelessly, then you have to select the network first.
Follow the steps to login to the Asus web interface:
- This router has a web interface for configuration. In order to log into the Asus RT-AC66U, you can use any web browser.
- Enter the web address router.asus.com or http://router.asus.com in the address bar of the browser. In case, you cannot access the Asus router using web address, use the default IP address i.e. 192.168.1.1 to access the Asus router login page.
- Further, Asus router sign in window displays in front of you. Enter the default username and password then click ‘Login’.
- You have now entered into the setup page of the router. You will see some instructions on the screen to setup the router if you are setting it up for the first time. But if you have already done the setup and want to change the settings then you can do it by browsing different sections of the menu.
- If you want to get the complete steps for Asus RT-AC66U login and setup then you can contact our technical experts at our toll-free no. For live interaction, you can also opt for live chat support window.
Let’s have a look at some more impressive features of the Asus RT-AC66U:
- 3 potent external antennas
- 2 integrated USB 2.0 ports.
- Wireless transmission speeds of up to (450 +1450) Mbps.
- Its external antennas provide one of the most consistent signals for downloading, streaming video, as well as everyday surfing use.
- 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports.
- Asus RT-AC66U is secured with SPI and NAT firewalls that protect your network devices from web-based attacks.
- WPA2 encryption is used to secure your wireless signals that prevent unauthorized access to home network.
We hope this article will help you out to setup your Asus router. For any query, please contact us at our toll free no. or chat live with us.