Asus router comes with plenty of features, and to control those features, you need to navigate to the Asus rt-ac68u setup. Setting up the Asus router is very easy and quick task because of its responsive web-based interface. In this article, we will show you how to perform the Asus RT-AC68 login and setup process without any hassle. You just have to follow the instructions we are giving below.
Before we proceed to the Asus router setup, you need to first understand how to access Asus router login page. Keep following the complete article to know the Asus RT-AC68 login and setup process.
How to login to the Asus RT-AC68?
- Connect your computer with the wireless network of the Asus router.
- Now, launch a web browser on your computer that is connected with the router. Enter the default IP address of your Asus wireless router into the address bar and click Go.
- Now, you will see a small login window on your screen, asking for the Asus router default password and username.
- Enter “admin” in both the fields and click Login.
Asus rt-ac68u Setup:
After you have entered into the web interface of your Asus router, follow the below-given steps:
- Navigate to WAN tab on the left side of your Asus router setup page.
- Now choose the connection type as PPPoE. Now, enter username and password into Account settings.
- Now go to the Wireless setup page to configure the wireless settings.
- Set a Network Name (SSID) and Network Key (Passphrase) for your wireless router.
If you want to get complete information about Asus RT-AC68 login and setup process, you can contact us at our toll-free no. In case, you will face any issue like Asus rt-ac68u can’t login, forgot asus router password etc. you can take assistance from our technical experts.