Are you wondering how to setup the ASUS RT-ACRH13 router? This blog will show you how to setup the ASUS RT-ACRH13 router by using a quick Internet setup feature.
Before moving on to how to setup the ASUS RT-ACRH13 it is important to discuss the things we will be requiring to setup the ASUS wireless router
- Computer or any other device
- Internet connection
- ASUS RT-ACRH13 wireless router
- Ethernet cable
After discussing about the thing required for the ASUS wireless router, let’s proceed to how to connect your router to your computer physically.
- Insert your ASUS RT-ACRH13 router’s AC adopter to the DCIN port and then plug it into a power outlet.
- Using the Ethernet cable, connect your computer to your ASUS wireless router’s LAN port. Ensure that the LAN and WAN LED’s are blinking.
- Using another Ethernet cable, connect wireless router’s WAN port to your modem.
- Insert your modem’s AC adapter into the DCIN port. Plug it into the power outlet.
Disable some settings on your PC:
- Disable the proxy server.
- Set the IP/TCP settings to automatically obtain an IP address.
- Also, disable the dial-up connection.
Log in to the web configuration of ASUS RT-ACRH13:
To setup the ASUS RT-ACRH13 router, you will need to log in to its web configuration page.
Open the web browser of your choice and type the default IP address of ASUS wireless router i.e. 192.168.1.1 into the address bar and then press ‘Enter’ key on the keyboard.
You will need the default username and password to log into ASUS RT-ACRH13 to view or change the wireless router settings. Enter the default username (admin) and password (admin) into their respective boxes and then press ‘Enter’ key.
Web configuration of ASUS RT-ACRH13:
- Once you are logged in to the web configuration of your ASUS wireless router, assign the network key (SSID) and security key for your 2.4 GHz and 5GHz wireless connection by clicking on the Wireless tab. Type the desired network name of your ASUS wireless router to make it easier for you to identify it.
- Click on the ‘Wireless Security’ tab to protect your wireless network. Select WPA-2 Personal by using the ‘Security Mode’
- Next, click on the WPA-Pre shared key and change the default password of your wireless network. The password is necessary to make your network more secure. The password should be between 8 to 32 characters in length. Click on the option ‘Save Settings’ and then press ‘Continue’
- Finally, the setup of your ASUS RT-ACRH13 is now completed.
Once you make all the changes to you ASUS RT-ACRH13 router, reconnect all the previously connected devices with your router. The ASUS RT-ACRH13 setup is a simple process but if you face any trouble in between the process you can contact our technical experts at their toll-free number to assist you.