Wondering how to install your Asus RT-ACRH17? We are here to provide you a complete guide for your Asus RT-ACRH17 login and setup. There are various complex features in the router that require a proper technical guidance.
The ASUS AC1700 Dual Band Wireless Router has all the capabilities needed to take your home network speed up to 1,700 Mbps. With the router’s Quad-Core processor, four Gigabit LAN ports and its user-friendly management app your home wifi network will be faster and more secure.
How to set up the Asus RT-ACRH17:
- Setting up your Asus router with the help of smart setup wizards is the simplest process.
- First, you need to start setting up the physical connections of the router.
- Connect your router with the modem, and then connect your computer to the router.
- Once you have done with hardware setup, switch on your router and modem. Now sign-in to the router management page.
Here are the following-mentioned steps to access the Asus wireless router login page:
- Once the connection is established, open an internet browser and head over to the IP address 192.168.1.1 or type in http://router.asus.com.
- Now you have to enter the username and password to enter the Asus wifi router setup page.
- The Asus router web GUI would now be accessible for you.
To know the complete detail about Asus RT-ACRH17 login and setup, you can contact us at our toll-free no. In case, you are facing any issue accessing the Asus setup page or you have forgotten the Asus router Wi-Fi Password then try to reset the Asus device.
How to reset the Asus router:
- For this, press and hold the Reset button which is placed on your router for at least 10 seconds.
- After reset, turn ON the device and try to set up your Asus router once again.
If you need any further assistance on related topics, like, Asus router login password, forgot Asus password, change user-name and password and much more, give us a call at our toll-free no. or chat live with us.