If you need to install the router for your home then Asus RT-N12 is the best router considered. This router comes with user-friendly web interface which allow us to configure the various settings of Asus wifi router.
With the Asus RT-N12, setup is an easy task. All you need to do is, simply power on the router and connect to the wifi network. Then open a browser on a Wi-Fi-enabled device like PC. Then you will be redirected to a setup page with a prompt to enter the asus rt-n12 default password, and that’s it. If you have query in your mind “how do I log into my Asus RT-N12?” then keep reading the entire blog and you will get to know the Asus RT-N12 login and setup process.
How to get into the Asus RT-N12 web-interface:
- First, you have to connect to the internet and open the Asus router login page.
- To access Asus RT-N12 router setup page, you can use IP address 192.168.1.1 or URL http://router.asus.com.
- Asus login window displays in front of you. You have to enter router user name and password that you can find the Asus Setup manual of router.
- The dashboard of the Asus Router opens in front of you.
- Go to the Advance Settings and click on the WAN option given on the left panel.
- Now click the WAN connection type and enable the WAN, NAT and UPnP
Note: In case, you are not able to setup the Asus Router due to some issues, don’t worry; we have a solution for that too. Look for the reset button on the router’s back to perform the asus rt-n12 factory reset. Press the reset button with the help of a paperclip or any other sharp object and hold it for few seconds, then release the button.
If you are unable to access the admin panel of the router, or fail to access http://router.asus.com login address then we are here to resolve your issues.
How to fix the Asus router issues?
- Make sure you’re connected to your wireless network directly because some routers can’t allow the administration over Wi-Fi.
- Use ‘ping’ to verify connectivity to the IP address.
- Try to access the website from multiple browsers.
- You can check your antivirus and firewall. Turn off either your antivirus or your firewall and then try accessing the website once again.
- You can also try using the different computer if you are facing the same issue.
If you need further assistance related to Asus RT-N12 login and setup process, get connected with our team, which is available round the clock on the toll-free number. You can also interact live with them via live chat support window.