To get whole-home coverage and stable wifi, there’s nothing better than Asus XT8 ZenWiFi AX6600 wireless router. The Asus Zen WiFi AX system consists pair of AX6600 routers that work together to provide reliable, superfast, and secure Wi-Fi connection to all the connected devices. The ASUS XT8 ZenWiFi AX6600 Wireless router setup is easier than ever with the Asus router app.
The Asus Zen Wi-Fi works perfectly with your smart-home devices. You will experience better wifi coverage with Asus ZenWiFi router setup. In this guide, you are going to learn about simple steps for how to set up Asus AX6600 zen wifi router.
How to set up asus AX6600 zen wifi router?
Asus XT8 ZenWiFi AX6600 Wireless router setup blankets your home with seamless WiFi. It is painless to setup. Now, let’s check out steps for Asus ZenWiFi router setup–
Initial steps for Asus XT8 AX6600 router installation
- Place your Asus ZenWiFi router at a distance of 2 meters from each other.
- Plug in the power adapter of both the routers. Connect them to power outlet.
- Connect one of the zenwifi to modem. Connect the Ethernet port of zen WiFi to modem with the help of an Ethernet cable.
- Wait for power LED of the both the routers to turn and then you can begin with ASUS ZenWiFi router setup.
Download and Install Asus Router App
- You can download the Asus router app from the App Store or Play Store on your mobile phone.
- Once the app is installed, turn ON Bluetooth on your mobile phone and open the app.
- Tap on the ‘Setup’ option and then choose the ZenWiFi router from the list.
- The app will detect your asus routers.
- Tap ‘Get Started’ to create your asus network.
- Create a name and password for your WI-Fi network.
- Press ‘Apply’ and wait for a few minutes.
- This concludes ASUS XT8 ZenWiFi AX6600 Wireless router setup.
Once the lights on your Asus router stops flashing and turn to solid white, you can unplug the node and place it in a location with dead spots.
Now, you can enjoy throughout wifi all across your place without experiencing any dead spots.
You can learn more about ASUS ZenWiFi router setup by getting in touch with our technical team. Call them on their toll free number or do a live chat with our team.